If you think you are a good match for this position
We are looking for a Media Planner/Buyer to negotiate and buy advertising inventory for clients. You will ensure advertising reaches target audiences through recommended marketing channels via negotiated media buys. Will be working with an experienced media director and agency team – the ability to work within a team environment is paramount. The Media Planner/Buyer will be responsible for purchasing both traditional and streaming media in collaboration with the digital team.
You should be an effective media negotiator, and media strategist with an ability to build rapport with your agency team, clients, and media professionals. If you are knowledgeable about marketing channels and media strategy, please apply.
This is a full-time work from home opportunity. Limited travel may be required.
- Develop media strategy and plan/execute media campaigns;
- Negotiate media buys
- Prepare traffic schedules and adjust when needed
- Manage media budgets and return on investment (ROI) for ongoing marketing campaigns
- Conduct post-campaign audits, media buy reconciliations and reporting
- Effectively communicate campaign performance to internal stakeholders
- An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with knowledge and energy and 2-3 years of experience in media planning or media analytics.
- Proven experience as Media Planner/Buyer or similar role; healthcare experience preferred
- Experience with Strata preferred
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Understand media fundamental and basic planning principles and planning process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in media-buying, planning, and research
- Working knowledge of media software – specially Strata
- Comfortable working new platforms and technology
- Negotiation skills: track record of negotiating added value preferred
- BS/BA in Advertising, Marketing, or related field preferred
Full time salary, DOE
PTO and Paid Holidays
*Medical, Dental, Vision
*401K w/ employer contribution
Godwin is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and we are committed to creating a fun and rewarding environment for all employees.