GodwinGroup won 14 Silver Awards at the Jackson and Gulf Coast Chapters of the 2014 American Advertising Awards. The agency’s work was recognized in several areas, including print and video production, broadcast and graphic design categories.
Professionals and students from the Jackson and Gulf Coast regions gather annually for the American Advertising Federation events to evaluate top entries and celebrate the art of working in advertising.
In the Jackson competition, GodwinGroup won seven Silver Awards for each of the following:
- Logo – Capital City Beverages
- Video – “Craft Beer in Mississippi” / Capital City Beverages
- Video – MDA-SEUS Japan / Mississippi Development Authority
- TV (3) – “Deposit Express ATM” / Trustmark National Bank
- Radio – “Deposit Express ATM” / Trustmark National Bank
In the Mississippi Gulf Coast competition, GodwinGroup Gulf Coast took home another seven Silver Awards for:
- Integrated Campaign – Mississippi Power
- TV (2) – “Corporate Image” & “Keeping Our Word” / Mississippi Power
- TV (3) – “Family,” “Casino,” “Adults” / Gulf Coast Regional Tourism
- Campaign – “Real Deal” / Gulf Coast Convention & Visitors Bureau
“I congratulate our clients and the team at Godwin that works with them in achieving this recognition,” said Philip Shirley, GodwinGroup chairman and chief executive officer. “Each of these projects has already measured up to the most important standard of achieving great results in connecting with customers.”